The Laboratoires DELBERT attaches the utmost importance to privacy and the protection of personal data. Therefore, they commit to providing protection in accordance with the laws and regulations for all individuals with whom they have relationships.
Therefore, they commit to providing protection in accordance with the laws and regulations for all individuals with whom they have relationships.
This Policy applies to all processing activities carried out by the Laboratoires DELBERT with respect to persons with whom they maintain a business relationship.
Nature of the collected data
When using our Website, you may be asked to provide us with several types of information, including :
– Information enabling you to be identified directly: your surname, first name, postal address, email address and other identifying data;
– Information enabling you to be identified indirectly: telephone number, etc.
We collect this data :
– Directly from you when you communicate it to us;
– Automatically when you browse the Site ;
Purpose of data collection by the Laboratoires DELBERT
The Laboratoires DELBERT may collect your personal data for the following purposes only:
– In order to optimise the management of our activities by responding to different requests and bringing our products to market.
– To comply with the legal and regulatory obligations applicable to pharmaceutical companies such as the Laboratoires DELBERT,
– Provide assistance to all those who contact us,
– Enable us to be as close as possible to you, in particular by responding to your various requests and queries, and by providing administrative information,
– Responding to requests from administrative or judicial authorities in accordance with applicable law; responding to a judicial requisition, injunction or any other decision by a judicial or administrative authority.
– Protecting our rights and interests, health and safety
The basis of data processing by the Laboratoires DELBERT
The Laboratoires DELBERT processes all personal data in a legal manner using one of the following legal bases:
– Prior consent resulting from a clearly expressed agreement.
– The existence of a contractual relationship.
– Legal obligations applicable to the activities conducted by the DELBERT Laboratories.
– The pursuit of a legitimate interest as defined by the applicable regulations concerning the protection of personal data.
When necessary, the Laboratoires DELBERT may collect personal data on another legal basis, provided that it is authorized by the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (GDPR).
The collection of personal data by the Laboratoires Delbert
The Laboratoires DELBERT may collect personal data from :
– Data that you communicate to us through various channels,
– Publicly available data, including data published by you,
– Data that will be lawfully transmitted to us by third parties,
It should be noted that our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. Therefore, we will not intentionally collect personal data related to children under the age of 13.
However, it is possible that we may collect personal data about children with the consent of their parents or guardians to provide services that are intrinsic to the company’s activities. In any case, we are not aware of instances where we solicit personal data from minors, and we do not target them. In the event that a parent or guardian learns that their child has provided us with personal data, we encourage them to contact us. We will take the necessary steps to delete this information from our database in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Access to personal data.
For all the purposes described above, the Laboratoires DELBERT may be required to share your personal data with the authorized parties listed below:
– TheLaboratoires DELBERT and our partners (healthcare professionals and organizations, distributors, other members of the pharmaceutical industry and the healthcare sector).)
– Our interet provider acting under our instructions for website hosting, data analysis, provision of IT services, messaging systems, etc.
– Any administrative or judicial authority, when required under applicable law, including under provisions of foreign law.
In the event of data transfer to other third parties, you will be duly informed according to the applicable privacy notices.
In all cases, the Laboratoires DELBERT ensure that the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred:
– commit to complying with the applicable data protection legislation and the principles of this policy;
– process the personal data exclusively for the purposes described in this policy; and
– implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the integrity and confidentiality of your Personal Data.
The security and retention of personal data.
The Laboratoires DELBERT have implemented all necessary procedures and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of personal data.
The Laboratoires DELBERT commit to retaining personal data only for the duration necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
However, it is possible that the data may be retained for a longer duration, in accordance with what is allowed or prescribed by applicable law, or to the extent necessary to protect its rights and interests.
Rights related to personal data.
The Laboratoires DELBERT would like to inform you that you have rights related to your personal data, as provided by applicable legislation, and subject to any restrictions that may apply due to exceptions or legal obligations. These rights are as follows:
– The right to access to your data, upon simple request to our services,
– the right to rectification when your data is inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated,
– the right to have your personal data erased in cases provided by the applicable data protection legislation,
– the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data where such data is processed and collected on the basis of your consent,
– The right to object to the processing of your personal data,
– the right to restrict the processing,
– the right to portability of your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the following e-mail address: or via our contact form: https://laboratoires-delbert.fr/contact/
You may also submit a complaint to the competent personal data protection authority regarding the processing of your Personal Data. While we encourage you to contact us in the first instance, if you wish to exercise this right, you must directly contact the competent data protection authority.
(1) REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016: “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person